At Cycle World, we want to make sure that your online shopping experience is great in terms of range, price and delivery. We have partnered with the best shipping companies in India to ensure that your product reaches you on time and in the best conditions.
Here are the key terms and conditions with regards to our Shipping Policy:
The delivery timelines for your product would depend on two key parameters – a) the nature of product you’ve ordered and b) your shipping address.
The delivery timelines with respect to the products are clearly mentioned on the product page so that you are aware about the timelines before you purchase them. In general our products are shipped within the broad range of 1 to 14 working days.
If you need more specific details with regards to delivery timelines, you may call our customer care helpline and we would be more than happy to provide you all necessary information.
- The shipping charges for your product would depend on 3 key parameters – a) the value of your order b) the nature of product you’ve ordered and b) your shipping address.
- If the value of your order is less than Rs. 500, we would charge a fixed amount of Rs 50 towards shipping charges. There would not be any additional charges in case the order value is above Rs 500 except on products or shipping locations that merits additional charges.
- Most of our products are shipped free. Only heavy and bulky products like Bicycles, Gym Weights, Tents etc attract additional shipping charges. Here is a broad summary of shipping charges for key product categories:
- Bicycles – Shipping cost for Adult Cycles would be range between Rs 750 to Rs 1250 (per Cycle) and Junior Cycles (per Cycle) would be Rs 500.
- Tents and Gym Weights – There will be additional charge for Rs 750 for bigger tents and gym weights.
- For remote locations and locations in the states of Jammu and Kashmir, North Eastern States and Sikkim, there will be additional Rs 100 towards remote location charge for all orders.
- In case, your shipping location is classified as remote location by our shipping partners, there would be an additional charge of Rs 900 to Rs 1250 over and above base shipping charges for all heavy/bulky products, the same will be communicated to you upon order placing.
- In case the shipping charge is not reflected at the time of order payment, our team may request for paying the shipping cost (as applicable) separately in case there are state specific charges like Octroi etc, the charges would be on actual and this needs to be paid to the shipping company on production of the bills at the time of delivery.
- If you need more specific details with regards to shipping charges for a specific product, you may call our customer care helpline at +91 98867 43406 and we would be more than happy to provide you all necessary information.
If the value of your order is less than Rs. 500, we would charge a fixed amount of Rs 100 towards COD charges.
If you have a query that is not covered here, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our customer care helpline.